Welcome to Flea Control We can help with all your Flea Control Problems for both domestic and Commercial customers.
Pest Control southend is committed to providing an efficient and dependable Pest Control and prevention service in . We aim to provide a safe working environment for our customers whilst complying with legislative and audit requirements.
We have gained many customers through recommendations over the years, both from the commercial and domestic market.
St George’s Pest Control Ltd is a member of the BPCA (British Pest Control Association) and has several accreditations including CHAS, Construction line, Safe Contractor, CSCS and have been approved by the Essex County Council – Buy with Confidence scheme.
For all your Flea Control Problems and for a Flea Control Quote in please contact us on 01702 278024.
• Shiny red-brown wingless insects
• Laterally flattened body 2mm in length
• Legs designed for jumping (up to 18cm vertically)
• Adult fleas feeds on blood from human and animal hosts
• Flea larvae feed on skin, feathers and faeces of the adult flea
• A female flea will lay up to 50 small (0.5mm) white, oval shaped eggs a day
• Fleas go through four life cycle stages of egg, larva, pupa, and adult
• A flea can remain in its cocoon for several months until emerging once vibration is detected from a suitable host
• Adult fleas must feed on blood before they can become capable of reproduction.
The Cat Flea is the most common species of flea and readily bites humans. Flea bites typically cause irritation and redness and in some cases serious allergic reactions. Bites can remain itchy and inflamed for up to several weeks.
Apart from flea bites, other indications of a flea problem are cats and dogs continually scratching, flea dirt seen on pet bedding and furnishings and live fleas crawling and jumping on hosts.
Residual insecticide applied to all floor areas. All clutter must be removed (if possible) to ensure a thorough treatment.
The initial treatment will kill the eggs, larvae and adult fleas. No insecticide can penetrate the pupae stage. The pupae usually hatch out within 2 weeks and then will be killed off by the residual insecticide.We will re-treat any infestation that is still active 2 weeks after our initial spray treatment as spraying again before this period will not speed up the process of elimination.
Other services offered are: Flea Control, Flea Control Quote, Flea Control Price, Fleas, Flea Control Costs, Flea Fumigation, Cat Fleas, Dog Fleas, Cheap Flea Removal, Guaranteed Flea control, Flea Exterminator, Council Flea Control Costs we also cater from Domestic and Commercial properties throughout .