Welcome to Booklice Control Southend We can help with all your Booklice Problems in commercial and domestic premises.
St George’s Pest Control Ltd is a member of the BPCA (British Pest Control Association) and has several accreditations including CHAS, Construction line, Safe Contractor, CSCS and have been approved by the Essex County Council – Buy with Confidence scheme.
For all your Booklice Control Problems and for a Booklice Control Quote in Southend please contact us on 01702 278024.
- A booklouse is a tiny cream coloured insect around 1mm in length
- Adult booklice feed on mould that grows on damp surfaces such as plaster, the old glue of book bindings and on damp cereals
- Typically found in cool, damp areas and around damp windows where there is no ventilation.
- Booklice are sometimes seen in huge numbers in new properties where the plaster is still damp
- Booklice survive poorly in dry cold or dry heat
If possible dry the infested area and thoroughly ventilate, wiping away any visible mould. Heat the room to a high temperature. A residual insecticide spray can be applied to the infected area.