Welcome to Bed Bug Control Southend. We can help with all your Bed Bug Control Problems for both domestic and Commercial customers. For a pest prevention contract or individual pest treatment, we an offer a solution.
St George’s Pest Control Ltd is a member of the BPCA (British Pest Control Association) and has several accreditations including CHAS, Construction line, Safe Contractor, CSCS and have been approved by the Essex County Council – Buy with Confidence scheme.
For all your Bed Bug Control Problems and for a Bed Bug Control Quote in Southend please contact us on 01702 278024
- Adult Bedbugs are 5mm long, red-brown in colour with a flattened oval shaped body
- Wingless insects with well developed legs for crawling up most vertical surfaces, e.g. bed legs
- Bedbugs usually hide in crevices during the day, such as in bed frames, around mattresses and behind skirting boards and emerge at night to feed.
- The female bedbug lays tiny white elongated eggs that are cemented in cracks or crevices close to the hosts (usually humans)
- Young bedbugs are similar to the adult and grow by moulting. Each nymph stage needs one full meal of blood before it proceeds to the next stage (5 stages until adult)
- Fully-grown bed bugs can endure starvation for up to a year in some cases
The signs of a bed bug infestation are evident through:-
- Red irritating bites often in rows, typically on the neck, shoulders and arms
- Small blood smears on the bed sheets and headboard
- Clusters of dark spots on the bed frame and edges of the mattress
- Small red-brown insects on the mattress, headboard frame other furniture or wall near to the bed
A residual insecticide treatment applied, followed by a 2nd treatment 2 weeks later.
To ensure a thorough treatment is successful, the infected area should be stripped and ready for treatment; all bedding stripped and wardrobes & cabinets cleared out and any clutter picked up from the floors.
Other services offered are: Bed Bug Control, Bedbug Removal, Bedbugs, Bedbug Exterminator, Bedbug Treatment, Guaranteed Bedbug Treatment, Guaranteed Bedbug Exterminator, Cheap Bedbug Control, Cheap Bedbug Removal, Cheap Bedbug Exterminator, Professional Bedbug Removal, Professional Bedbug Control, Affordable Bedbug Removal, How to kill Bedbugs, How to get rid of Bedbugs, Treatments for Bedbugs. We also cater from Domestic and Commercial properties In Southend.