Welcome to Mice Control Battlesbridge We can help with all your Mice Control Problems for both domestic and Commercial customers.
Mice Control southend is committed to providing an efficient and dependable Pest Control and prevention service in Battlesbridge. We aim to provide a safe working environment for our customers whilst complying with legislative and audit requirements.
We have gained many customers through recommendations over the years, both from the commercial and domestic market.
St George’s Pest Control Ltd is a member of the BPCA (British Pest Control Association) and has several accreditations including CHAS, Construction line, Safe Contractor, CSCS and have been approved by the Essex County Council – Buy with Confidence scheme.
For all your Mice Control Problems and for a Mice Control Quote in Battlesbridge please contact us on 01702 278024.
• The common house mouse is grey-brown in colour with large ears and small eyes. Weighing between 9 and 50 grams and 13 to 18cms in length, the mouse has incisor teeth that continue to grow throughout their life.
• Mice breed all year round and a female mouse can have 5 to 10 litters a year producing 4 to 10 young per litter. A mouse infestation can quickly escalate if left untreated.
• Mostly active at night, mice climb well and can squeeze though minute gaps enabling them to travel easily around your premises through wall cavities and along pipework.
• Mice contaminate food with their frequent urinating habits (to mark their territory) and droppings and are capable of carrying diseases, especially food poisoning.
Evidence of mice
Gnawing and noises in lofts and wall cavities
• Droppings, smell & smear marks, foot prints, urine pillars and live mice
• Damage and contamination to stored food and stock
• Gnawed packaging, electric cables and woodwork
• Internal plastic bait boxes containing spill-proof rodenticide baits position in lofts, cupboards, store rooms, garages and sheds
• External lockable metal bait boxes placed around buildings and surrounding areas
• Proofing recommendations to reduce future risk of rodent entry
• Recommendations to improve storage and stacking to aid effective pest control
• Weekly follow up visits until the mouse problem has been cleared
Other services offered are: Mouse Exterminator, Mice Removal, Mice Exterminator, Mice Control, Mice Control Price, Mice Prevenation, Mice Infestation, we also cater for Mice in Domestic and Commercial properties throughout Battlesbridge.