Welcome to Booklice Control We can help with all your Booklice Control Problems for both domestic and Commercial customers.
Pest Control southend is committed to providing an efficient and dependable Pest Control and prevention service in . We aim to provide a safe working environment for our customers whilst complying with legislative and audit requirements.
We have gained many customers through recommendations over the years, both from the commercial and domestic market.
St George’s Pest Control Ltd is a member of the BPCA (British Pest Control Association) and has several accreditations including CHAS, Construction line, Safe Contractor, CSCS and have been approved by the Essex County Council – Buy with Confidence scheme.
For all your Booklice Control Problems and for a Booklice Control Quote in please contact us on 01702 278024.
- A booklouse is a tiny cream coloured insect around 1mm in length
- Adult booklice feed on mould that grows on damp surfaces such as plaster, the old glue of book bindings and on damp cereals
- Typically found in cool, damp areas and around damp windows where there is no ventilation.
- Booklice are sometimes seen in huge numbers in new properties where the plaster is still damp
- Booklice survive poorly in dry cold or dry heat
If possible dry the infested area and thoroughly ventilate, wiping away any visible mould. Heat the room to a high temperature and remove any infested food (cereal).Residual insecticide spray applied to the infected area.