Welcome to Pigeon Proofing Thurrock. We can help with all your Pigeon Proofing Problems on commercial and domestic premises.
Pest Control Thurrock offer bird netting & spiking, bird gel and deterrents to prevent feral pigeons alighting on your property.
St George’s Pest Control Ltd is a member of the BPCA (British Pest Control Association) and has several accreditations including CHAS, Construction line, Safe Contractor, CSCS and have been approved by the Essex County Council – Buy with Confidence scheme.
For all your Pigeon Proofing Problems and for a Pigeon Proofing Quote in Thurrock please contact us on 01702 278024.
There are many reasons to invest in a bird proofing system:
- Feral pigeons are responsible for most of the bird fouling in towns and on buildings and pavements, pigeon fouling is not only unsightly it can cause potential slip hazards on pavements, ladders and fire escapes
- Pigeon droppings contain acid content which can be destructive to building stone works and especially to car paint work
- Pigeon droppings can block gutters and down pipes which lead to overflowing water, damaging timbers and brickwork eventually leading to costly repairs
- Feral Pigeons carry a number of potentially infectious diseases such as salmonella and tuberculosis and can cause allergic skin reactions. Dust from their feathers and nesting material can cause chest infections and breathing problems
- Pigeon nests harbour an assortment of insect pests which can migrate into dwellings
- Given an adequate food supply pigeons can breed throughout the year with up to 18 young during a 12 month period; the peak breeding season is between March and July
Investing in a spiking or netting system will act as a deterrent and alleviate problems which could be costly if left untreated. If installed correctly, proofing is a long term solution to the problem and will last for many years.
For more information see our website at www.pigeonproofingessex.com
feral pigeon proofing
pigeon dropping removal
pigeon netting contractors
pigeon dropping clearance