Welcome to Mole Control We can help with all your Mole Control Problems for both domestic and Commercial customers.
Pest Control southend is committed to providing an efficient and dependable Pest Control and prevention service in . We aim to provide a safe working environment for our customers whilst complying with legislative and audit requirements.
We have gained many customers through recommendations over the years, both from the commercial and domestic market.
St George’s Pest Control Ltd is a member of the BPCA (British Pest Control Association) and has several accreditations including CHAS, Construction line, Safe Contractor, CSCS and have been approved by the Essex County Council – Buy with Confidence scheme.
For all your Mole Control Problems and for a Mole Control Quote in please contact us on 01702 278024.
• A mole lives in extensive underground tunneling systems and is rarely seen above ground
• The Mole is 17cms long and has dark velvety fur
• Moles tunnel using their large powerful shovel-like front paws; they have very poor eyesight and rely on their acute sense of smell and touch to find their way around
• Moles feed on insects, grubs and earthworms. The earthworms are paralyzes with the moles toxic saliva and stored in a special underground ‘larder’ for a later feed
• Moles cause damage to plant roots and lawns by tunneling through the soil making the ground unstable and the appearance of holes
• One single mole can be responsible for many mole hills in your garden
• Moles are typically territorial and will only meet when their tunnels cross boundaries
• A female mole will have 1 litter in the spring of 3 to 5 young
• The average life span of a mole is 3 to 5 year
Our method of mole control is the half barrel or duffus trap. The traps are set discretely underground and followed up regularly until the mole problem has been cleared.
For more information on the mole please see our website at http://www.molecontrolessex.co.uk