Welcome to Mole Control Crays Hill We can help with all your Mole Control Problems for both Domestic and Commercial customers.
Pest Control Crays Hill provides a pest prevention service throughout the Crays Hill and surrounding areas.
St George’s Pest Control Ltd is a member of the BPCA (British Pest Control Association) and has several accreditations including CHAS, Construction line, Safe Contractor, CSCS and have been approved by the Essex County Council – Buy with Confidence scheme.
For all your Mole Control Problems and for a Mole Control Quote in Crays Hill please contact us on 01702 278024.
- Moles live in extensive underground tunneling systems and are rarely seen above ground
- A Mole is 17cms long and has dark velvety fur
- Moles have very poor eyesight and rely on their acute sense of smell and touch to find their way around.
- They tunnel using their large powerful shovel-like front paws.
- Moles feed on insects, grubs and earthworms, paralyzing the earthworms with their toxic saliva and storing them for a later feed
- Moles cause damage to plant roots and lawns by tunneling through the soil making the ground unstable and creating holes
- One single mole can be responsible for many mole hills in your garden
- Typically territorial moles only meet when their tunnels cross boundaries or in the breeding season
- A female mole will have 1 litter in the spring of 3 to 5 young
- The average life span of a mole is 3 to 5 year
- Mole Control:
Our method of mole control is the half barrel or duffus trap. The traps are set discretely underground and followed up regularly until the mole problem has been cleared.For more information on the mole please see our website at http://www.molecontrolessex.co.uk